What do psoas muscles, close encounters with tigers, and counterbalancing stress have in common?
If this question sounds intriguing, perhaps you’ll join us at our next class to experience the answer!
WHO: All massage therapists ready to take their practice to the next level.
WHAT: One day CEU class (like no other) to complete required 12-hour live class requirement.
WHEN: 7am to 8:30pm (click scheduling button below for new fall dates)
WHERE: The CARE Foundation Animal Sanctuary and The CATalyst office in Apopka, Fl.
WHY: To experience/understand the mechanics of stress and how to counterbalance ANY adverse physiological reaction.
Would You Like To Learn:
- How to quickly recognize and successfully treat core physiological dysfunctional patterns that lead to seemingly chronic diagnoses like: migraines, sciatica, fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel, plantar fasciitis, neck and back pain, and many others?
- How to remain grounded, calm, and confident even in the most challenging situations and help others do the same?
- How to work more efficiently and save the wear and tear on your body while producing great and lasting results for your clients?
- How animals can quickly shift from chaotic to calm and you can too?
Classes are limited to 8 people to guarantee personal attention and guidance.
Learning to trust your intuition is a lifelong adventure! However, there are shortcuts to listening for the “gut feelings” that will speed you along the process and make your life easier. These shortcuts are simple, but the effects are profound and can revolutionize your career as a massage therapist and all aspects of your life.
Holistic Listening provides real and very tangible connections to bridge the understanding and practice between “energy work”, science, and manual therapies. The coolest part, some of our teachers are tigers, leopards, cougars, monkeys, birds, and many other animals in a safe, secure, natural setting. Check out our other stress counterbalancing programs at www.CATalystRefuge.com.
We hope you’ll join us for a day of learning, fun, and unique exploration! Contact Kevin Rose @ 407-257-0922 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Some of the topics of exploration:
- Utilizing our whole body to transmit and receive information about our environment.
- Identification of dysfunctional patterns through postural analysis to create efficient and effective treatment plans.
- Address core physiological patterns in the pelvic region with non-invasive manual therapy approaches.
- Similarities between rhythms in nature and the human body.
- The reticular activating system, the fight, flight, freeze response, the storage of stress, and the effects on the physiological function.
- Observations of how we effect the surrounding environment and vice versa.
- Grounding techniques taught by predator/prey animals and the value of self-care.
- Practical (and simple) applications combining “listening”, grounding, and manual therapy to counterbalance and resolve physiological stress patterns.
“An amazing class that will be shared with colleagues!” -Shirley Rodgers, LMT
“Kevin is an amazing instructor, very laid back and made for a very enjoyable class day” David Halfon, LMT, CST-D
“Loved the class and loved Kevin! More programs here, please!” Danielle Conigliaro, LMT
“Life changing information that I can use with my clients and for myself!” Kristine Brand, LMT
“This one day class has done more than 10 years of therapy. It is an absolute life-changer. Megan Dugger, LMT
“Thank you for combining nature to prove the theory that Holistic Listening is instantly effective. INSTANTLY! Melody Craven, LMT
“BEST CEU CLASS EVER!” Onica Dollins, LMT
$299.00 for 12 hour CEU Class like no other!
(For a limited time, use coupon code TIGERS3 and save $50 off listed price!)
- 50% refund if cancelled within two(2) weeks before scheduled class date.
- No refund if cancelled within one(1) week of scheduled class date.
State of Florida CE Provider: Intentional Wellness, LLC. #50-16903, Class #20-634254
NCBTMB CE Provider: #1691